ResourceTek is the Human Capital subsidiary of an ENR ranked, multi-discipline Engineering firm providing technical services to industry and government in all areas of Engineering, Information Technology, and a broad range of other Technical disciplines.
On behalf of our client, we are currently seeking a Project Architect with 8+ years of experience to join our client’s team in Nashville, TN. This is a direct hire position with our client. We are searching for motivated Architects who are interested in working with a successful multidisciplinary firm specializing in commercial and industrial design projects.
Our client utilizes multiple delivery methods including partnering, design-build, and conventional bidding. They are licensed to practice in most states and because of their license coverage, more than half of their clients are national businesses, which has allowed them to work with some well-known brands.
- Ability to work both independently in a self-directed manner as well as collaboratively within a project team.
- Candidates must demonstrate proficiency in conceptual design, design presentation, construction documentation and construction administration.
- Strong graphic, organization and communication skills are essential.
- Proficiency with developing construction documents and experience in Revit are required.
- Candidates will need to travel 2-3 days per month.
- Mid-level candidates must have 5+ plus years of experience working for a consulting firm
- Sr. Level candidates must have 10+ years’ experience and be a registered Architect (preferred)
- BS or MS degree in Architecture required
- Proficiency in Revit highly desired
- Familiarity with AutoCAD
- Construction documents and specification experience is required
- Strong technical skills including experience and knowledge in building codes and construction standards
- Commercial/Industrial experience is a plus
- Adobe Creative Suite is a plus
- Client would be interested in entrepreneurial candidates that would bring other industry experience and knowledge to the firm
Our client provides candidates with a generous benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 401k match, PTO, Vacation, 8 paid holidays, continuing education and professional dues assistance.