Instrumentation Technician – EV Plant Commissioning
We are seeking a highly skilled and detail-oriented Instrumentation Technician for a short-term assignment supporting the commissioning of an EV battery manufacturing facility in Spring Hill, Tennessee.
- The ideal candidate will have a strong background (5+ years) in electrical systems, with experience in commissioning and troubleshooting of industrial instrumentation and control systems and a comprehensive understanding of various industrial processes.
- Experience in commissioning or troubleshooting electrical systems and instrumentation for industrial processes
- Ability to read and interpret technical drawings and schematics.
- AS degree or equivalent in Instrumentation, Electronics, or a related field
- Commissioning and troubleshooting of instrumentation and control systems including motors, fans, blowers, valves, and related equipment.
- Read and interpret electrical and control schematics, blueprints, and diagrams to determine methods and sequences of operations.
- Test electrical systems and continuity of circuits in electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures.
- Collaborate with engineering and maintenance teams to diagnose and resolve electrical issues efficiently.
- This assignment is Per Diem eligible and is expected to have overtime.