On behalf of our client,a multi-dicipline provider of professional engineering and technical personnel to government organizations, ResourceTek is searching for a Document Control Administrator/Records Management Specialist for a direct hire, remote work opportunity that will begin in July 2023.
Document Control Administrator/Records Management Specialist:
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Receive and maintain documents in the Records Management System per approved Quality Assurance Plan (QAP).
• Maintain Document Control and Record Management logs and electronic files per QAP Records Management.
• File and maintain approved and superseded documents and records. Check, edit and assign control numbers to a variety of documents as required to ensure standards are maintained.
• Coordinate the issuance and distribution of new and revised documents (track throughout the review process, resolve and incorporate comments, issue, and distribute, as appropriate, per QAP Document Preparation and Control). Format and standardize material for reports, presentations, proposals, and marketing collateral.
• Draft, revise, and edit operational, technical, and administrative procedures and documents
• Perform technical writing and editing.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
• Bachelor’s Degree or five years of management and/or supervision experience in the development, revision, control, and maintenance of technical procedures; under NARA and DOE Records Management requirements.
• Senior level skills and/or leadership for technical writing and editing of technical and company documents. • Mastery of English grammar, mechanics, and usage; • Advanced computer skills (Word, Access, Excel, Adobe Acrobat, Power Point, etc.) • Ability to obtain DOE L or Q clearance as may be required.
• Master’s Degree in a related field
• Significant expert DOE experience on a complex D&D, D&R or S&M project.
• Significant expert DOE and/or facility experience including, but not limited to, engineering, project management, waste management, fire protection, nuclear material management, safety, safety culture, safety conscious work environment (SCWE), project controls, finance, operations, etc. disciplines.
• Significant expert experience such that a highly skilled individual who has an acquired, acknowledged, and/or technological expertise in the specific functional tasks required for performance in an individual task order.
• Possession of unique capability or experience not available under the basic labor categories set forth in herein.
• Nuclear facility experience.
• Recognized higher level certifications in designated areas.
• Ability to obtain DOE L or Q clearance as may be required.