In support of our client, a global automotive supplier, is seeking a BIM Coordinator to add to their team for a long-term contract assignment. Seeking Revit modeling experience for internal and external project work as part of a dynamic technical team. Opportunity for 3D scanning, BIM standards creation, and cloud-based collaboration tools will also be a part of this position. Willingness to learn new skills and technical growth will be obtainable to this role.
This position will consist of expansion project collaboration with internal and external project teams with review/adherence to BIM Implementation Plans (BxP). General design and construction knowledge is preferred. Coordination of project modeling may include mechanical, plumbing, electrical, therefore general understanding of multiple trades is necessary.
This position will involve travel. The ability and willingness to travel to US facilities in multiple states and internationally is a requirement of this position. A typical week may include the following:
- Travel to job sites, both US and internationally.
- Interact with clients and site contacts, providing excellent customer service. Timely communication with team members is critical in delivering complete and accurate modeling and documents within scheduled deadlines.
- Revit modeling production for internal uses in development of digital twin and 3D modeling of various trades within manufacturing type facilities.
- Participate in coordination meetings with BIM Manager guidance and provide technical expertise to project design team members.
- Produce and navigate project modeling in accordance with standards set by the project team.
- Plan daily activities to support multiple projects and meet productivity goals set by the BIM Manager.
- Operate and maintain 3D laser scanning technology equipment, including a laptop.
- 3+ years of experience in 3D digital modeling, and/or Building Information Modeling (BIM).
- Experience with Autodesk Revit and Autodesk Navisworks is required. Autodesk Construction Cloud or BIM 360 software knowledge preferred.
- Possess strong verbal/written communication skills, along with the ability to produce work independently, and effectively coordinate 3D modeling with team members.
- Ability to work without direct day-to-day supervision and make technical decisions for projects assigned within specified limits of authority.
- Must be proactive and well organized. The candidate will effectively manage multiple concurrent projects while maintaining exceptional attention to detail and adhering to deadlines (including taking advantage of overtime opportunities).
- Must have a valid driver's license and a valid passport.
- Must be willing to submit to a pre-employment background check and drug screening.
ResourceTek provides a comprehensive compensation and benefits package that includes group medical, paid holidays and vacation, 401k participation, Flexspend and other supplemental benefits.
ResourceTek - An Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug free workplace.