In support of our client, a leading provider of network software and hardware-based solutions, we are seeking Assemblers in Huntsville, AL. This is a contract opportunity.
The Assembler will be responsible for performing a wide variety of electronic, electro-mechanical, mechanical or measurement product assembly operations on product components, assemblies or sub-assemblies used for production of products.
- Determine and/or follow methods and sequence of operations in performing wiring, component installation, hand soldering, cable harnessing, welding, and fitting on assembly units.
- Make setups and adjustments holding tolerances to blueprint specifications.
- Work on “semi-routine” assignments and recognize/indicate where any deviation from accepted practices is required.
- Adhere to general instructions for routine work and detailed instructions for new assignments.
- Check and inspect products to ensure Q50 and IPC-A-610 quality standards are met.
- Work on multiple and varied assignments and be able to recognize and indicate where any deviation from accepted practices is required.
- Make process, part, and/or assembly change recommendations to technical instructions based on assembly needs.
- Other projects and assignments may result and be assigned to accommodate the changing needs of the department and the Company.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent required.
- Equivalent experience will be considered in lieu of education requirements.
- 2 - 5 years prior experience required.
- Basic Microsoft Office skills required.
- Ability to operate a manual pallet jack on daily basis required.
- Prior manufacturing environment experience is preferred.
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software experience preferred.
ResourceTek offers an excellent compensation and benefits package. Equal Opportunity Employer.