In support of our client, a global automotive supplier, we are searching for a contract XR Developer/Designer with manufacturing experience to join their team located in Nashville, TN on a hybrid remote/office schedule (4 days remote, 1 day in the office per week). This is a long-term multi-year contract opportunity.
The XR Designer will be responsible for developing 3D interactive applications within the Manufacturing organization to support Factory Design, CAD, BIM and eXtended Reality (XR) deployments. This person will also be assisting in supporting existing and planned hardware deployments to BSAM plants and integrate with XR software/hardware tools. XR designer will also facilitate Design reviews, Remote Assist sessions, and develop training simulation.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or combination of education/certificate and experience in a related filed id preferred.
- 1+ years software development experiences in Unity 3D, Python, C# and/or Unreal Engine
- Strong computer and hardware knowledge
- Experience in developing Mixed Reality, Augmented Reality, and/or Virtual Reality tools (e.g. HoloLens, Oculus Quest, HTC Vive,..)
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Experience in MRTK Toolkit is a plus
- Knowledge of Autodesk 3D modeling software (Inventor) is a plus
- Knowledge in 3D Texturing is a plus (e.g. 3DS Max, Blender)
- Ability to travel occasionally
ResourceTek offers an industry leading compensation and benefits package including employee medical, dental, and vision insurance, paid holidays and vacation, and supplemental insurances.
ResourceTek - An Equal Opportunity