Our client, a leading global manufacturer, and supplier to the oil and gas industry, is currently seeking an experienced Maintenance Planner to assist with projects at their facility located in Koppel, PA. This is a long-term contract opportunity of indefinite duration.
The selected candidate will carry out the maintenance planning and management control activities utilizing SAP. Will be responsible for preparing standard and ad-hoc reports in order to support the decision-making process in different areas. Plans scheduled repairs (regular and annual) in accordance with the production plans and maintenance strategies.
• Plans scheduled repairs (regular and annual) in accordance with the production plans and maintenance strategies and prioritizes work performed by internal share resources and central/local workshops.
• Administers the maintenance services contracts, assuring availability and continuous evaluation, providing feedback on safety, quality, and productivity performance to contractors, vendors, and suppliers.
• Serve as the SAP PM Administrator and Key User for the site, ensuring this tool is used properly and according to the company’s Maintenance Management and Global Maintenance Management Procedures.
• Identify, conceptualize, recommend and implement improvements in SAP PM to increase Maintenance efficiency and productivity.
• Develop and track Key Performance Indicators on the usage of SAP PM, proposing corrective action to achieve the level of performance wanted.
• Interacts as the maintenance department representative (in the form of technical specifications, follow-up communications, and coordination meetings).
• Follows up scheduled maintenance activities, ensuring compliance with user needs.
• Manages and updates the maintenance information system, keeping a record of the information related to his/her area.
- Full understanding of maintenance strategies and implementation.
- Flexibility to work in a very dynamic environment and provide fast solutions.
- Proactive attitude.
- Understanding of standard computerized maintenance systems and tools (SAP-PM, SAP-MM, Microsoft Project, Oracle Primavera)
- Understanding of the maintenance task planning process (task definition and scope, risk evaluation and analysis, overlapping task analysis, maintenance resources needed analysis and assignment, special tools and equipment analysis and assignment, etc.)
- Understanding of OSHA for general industry standards and requirements.
- General understanding of equipment and technologies used in the heavy steel manufacturing sector.
- Understanding of maintenance workshops scheduling requirements and needs.
ResourceTek offers an industry-leading compensation and benefits package including employee medical, dental, and vision insurance, paid holidays and vacation, and supplemental insurance.
ResourceTek - An Equal Opportunity