In support of our client, a tier one automotive supplier, we are searching for a Mechanical Project Engineer to join their engineering team in Wilson, North Carolina. This is a project-based contract opportunity with an expected duration of 6+ months. This position has the potential to go direct for the right candidate.
- Responsible for the safe design, procurement, installation, debug, start-up and operation of the plant equipment and projects as assigned. Also responsible for equipment modifications, project management, and contractor management.
- Support the production needs as necessary for equipment operation and reliability.
- Assist maintenance in troubleshooting equipment and control problems to keep production equipment operational.
- Prepare design reviews, budgets, schedules, drawings, and scopes of work for project implementation and provide the necessary information/project documentation. Prepare training for emergency maintenance and preventative maintenance crews.
- BS Mechanical Engineering degree required
- 5+ years of engineering experience in manufacturing environment a must.
- Previous experience in Project management, equipment setting, hydraulics, pneumatics, pumps, piping, conveyors, foundations, structural steel, leveling/alignment, welding, machine design, installation and startup highly desired.
- Working knowledge of SAP, MS Project, AutoCAD and MS Office is ideal.
ResourceTek offers an industry leading compensation and benefits package including employee medical, dental, and vision insurance, paid holidays and vacation, and supplemental insurances.
ResourceTek is an equal opportunity employer that believes strength is in diversity.