In partnership with our client, a mechanical/plumbing/HVAC contracting service that serves the industrial and government sectors, we are seeking an Accounting Coordinator to join their team in Decatur, AL. This is a contract-to-hire opportunity with a forward-thinking company that provides an excellent career path and comprehensive benefits.
- Daily Invoice Reviews for sales/use tax accrual
- Monthly preparation of sales/use tax returns - multiple state
- Daily general ledger/job cost invoice coding
- Customer invoice and payment application preparation
- Process cash receipts and maintain Accts Receivable database
- Assist in monthly reconciliation of general ledger accounts
- Assist in monthly GUJobCost reconciliation
- Assist in month, quarter, and year-end general ledger close
- Prepare monthly standard reporting package
- Assist in preparation of monthly journal entries
- Assist in yearend audit
- Assist in weekly payroll preparation and distribution
- Assist in preparation of monthly income tax returns
- Assist in annual workers compensation self-audit
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related required.
- 5 years of experience in the Accounting field
ResourceTek offers an excellent benefits package including vacation/holidays, incentive bonuses, 401k, Group Medical, Life Insurance, Short Term Disability and more.