In partnership with our client, a leader in automotive OEM industry, ResourceTek is seeking an experienced SAP Business Analyst to join their team near Huntsville, AL. This is a direct hire opportunity.
Initially will support the establishment and ramp-up of total company and departmental business process, ERP (SAP) and feeder application integration functions at a large, high-volume, cutting-edge automotive manufacturing operation. Support and enhance stable business process and system functionality for Administration and Manufacturing groups. Manage cross-functional initiatives and support Cost Kaizen activities.
- Establish strong team member relations at all levels and provide support for people development, coaching and mentoring with a focus on teamwork and inclusion.
- Work cross-functionally with manufacturing, maintenance, engineering, and administration members to map business processes that use Maximo, Ariba, and SAP
- Ensure clear understanding of end-user and financial reporting requirements
- Drive creation of operating procedures, internal controls, key performance indicators, and audit processes across the organization to ensure ongoing efficiency and effectiveness of business processes that use SAP, Maximo, and Ariba.
- Coordinate with team members to track open system issues, propose countermeasures to business and system processes, and ensure timely resolution and/or implementation based on business needs.
- Create training material and programs for users to understand business x system interface and requirements and ensure sustainable processes.
- Monitor daily use of systems and business processes to ensure accurate and reliable financial reporting.
- Identify key performance indicators that allow monitoring and tracking of business processes to financial reporting, leading level-up activity where necessary.
- Build business strategies to support system upgrades and/or changeovers related to SAP, Ariba, or Maximo.
- Lead problem solving efforts to countermeasure and mitigate impact of system constraints on business process while ensuring integrity to financial reporting requirements.
- Experience in project management including stakeholder statement development, schedule, and milestone management
- Contribute to and support annual business plans and strategies to support priorities
- Interface with executives, managers, assistant managers, specialists, and group leaders cross-functionally as needed, to foster positive and clear channels of communication.
- Participate in financial and production control audits and activities as requested.
- Support change point management activities impacting business processes and systems.
- Ability to work and travel outside of typical business hours when needed (domestically and internationally)
- Held accountable for achieving defined Individual and continuous Improvement objectives related to cost management functions
- Participation in cross-functional administrative, production control and manufacturing business process and system functionality initiatives and kaizens.
- Strictly adhere to company Safety and other policies as documented.
- All employees have a safety and quality responsibility; therefore, having the authority to stop work processes to correct safety and/or safety problems.
- Bachelor's Degree (or Higher) in Industrial Engineering, Accounting & Finance, Business Management, Information Technology, Supply Chain, Logistics, or related manufacturing bachelor’s degrees, or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 5 years of experience working directly in SAP
- Minimum of 5 years-experience in project management
- 2-5 years of experience within Toyota Production Control, Accounting & Finance, or Information Systems with direct interaction with SAP
- Ability to:
- Create and visualize business strategies that drive results
- Assess business requirements and translate to system requirements in SAP, Maximo, and/or Ariba
- Develop end-to-end business processes through cross-functional collaboration with multiple stakeholder groups, resulting in creation of operating procedures and/or standardized work
- Drive improvements in business processes across the organization
- Cross-functional problem-solving skills and experience
- Communication skills
- Coordinating, presenting, or leading decision-making meetings
- Developing training material and/or programs to support sustainable processes
- Strong Microsoft office skills
- Ability to work up to 20 hours overtime during peak times, including weekend/holiday work
Preferred Experience In:
- Experience leading large, organization-wide ERP projects
- Operational knowledge of supply chain, finance, and sourcing management processes
- Functional project management skills in a large-scale manufacturing environment
- Developing project strategies, problem-solving, and countermeasures
Company offers excellent benefits including paid time off and Medical / Dental / Vision Insurances as well as a generously matched 401K.