ResourceTek, a premier Technical and Information Technology services provider for clients in industry and government. In support of our client, a global building supply manufacturer, we are in search of Field Representatives to assist on projects for their Algoma manufacturing facility in Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario, Canada (Wisconsin Border). This is a project-oriented assignment slated to 3-6 months in duration.
FIELD ENGINEERING REPRESENTATIVE
In support of our client, an international steel products manufacturer, we have an immediate need for a Mechanical Equipment Installation Project Manager to assist in the capital expansions and ongoing equipment projects for their Algoma manufacturing facility in Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario, Canada (Wisconsin Border). This is a project-oriented assignment slated to 3-6 months in duration.
The Field Representatives will support and manage the installation of Finishing Line and Weld line projects to include new equipment installations and process improvement in the field.
- BS in Engineering or construction related discipline, OR 4+ years of relevant experience.
- Field management experience in the heavy/industrial/commercial environments. Heavy industrial equipment installation experience is required. 10 years’ experience coordinating equipment installation with building expansion, supervising and coordinating various contractors, including, but not limited to, millwrights, piping, sheet metal and ducting, electrical, and construction general contractor.
- Ability to read and understand engineering/construction documents including blueprints and schematics is required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential. Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of management and vendors is needed.
- Familiarity with AutoCAD is desired (this is not a design position, but knowledge and ability to use AutoCAD is highly desired).
- Selected candidate must be computer literate and be proficient in MS Office Suite, email and internet sourcing.
Selected candidate must have a valid US passport or Canadian work authorization.
ResourceTek offers an industry leading compensation and benefits package including employee medical, dental, and vision insurance, paid holidays and vacation, and supplemental insurances.
ResourceTek - An Equal Opportunity