ResourceTek's client is looking for 3 Electrical/Control Systems Designers (1-Senior Level and 2-Junior Level) who can provide E&C Design expertise for chemical plant projects in the Kingsport, TN area. This is a 9 month minimum assignemnt starting around in August 2021.
Primary responsibilities include:
• Independently performs Electrical/Control Systems Design activities for all phases of E&C development and design for projects of moderate size and complexity. Must be fully competent in performing all conventional aspects of Electrical/Control Systems Design work and application of independent judgment for the evaluation and modification of standard design engineering criteria, methods, and procedures. Assignments have objectives requiring the investigation of a number of variables.
Experience working with BMS Controls is highly preferred.
• Prepares sketches and performs calculations for a detailed segment of a project.
• Meets with clients’ technical staff and customer to discuss technical information and features.
• Communicates Electrical/Control Systems designs to client, client's customer and other design disciplines.
• Participates in plant meetings, start-ups and field assignments as required.
Work schedule is full-time, working 2 weeks in the on-site engineering office and then 2 weeks working remotely from home; alternating every 2 weeks. Candidates local to the Upper East Tennessee, TriCities area with previous Eastman Chemical Plant experience are preferred.