In support of our client, a Tier 1 Automotive Supplier, we are currently looking for a Mechanical Engineer with Creo experience. This is a 6-month project-based contract opportunity located in Akron, OH.
- Develop and maintain reference documents, technical work instructions, and best practices
- Ability to work as an integral member of a global cross functional development team to define, analyze, and predict tire tread performance using our in-house developed tools, and FEA software
- Be an active contributor in developing, refining, and optimizing our modeling best practices
- Willingness to learn new ways of doing things from some of the most highly skilled Creo users in the area in our regular training sessions
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to engage in an industry that will be changing more in the next 5 years than it has changed in the last 50 years.
- BS Degree in Engineering
- 5-10 years of experience in manufacturing
- Must have 5+ years experienced in Creo software
- Ability to work in a hybrid role (remote and office setting)
ResourceTek provides a comprehensive compensation and benefits package that includes group medical, paid holidays and vacation, 401k participation, Flexspend and other supplemental benefits.
ResourceTek is an equal opportunity employer that believes strength is in diversity.