In partnership with our client, a global leader in high-performance specialty alloy-based materials, ResourceTek is seeking a Manufacturing Engineer to join their team near Hartsville, SC. This is a direct hire opportunity with a top industry leader.
- Provides design, support and coordination of the installation, operation, and modification of process equipment.
- Provides technical assistance and expertise as an interface function on process, product, and maintenance problems.
- Interacts with and coordinates outside resources including contractors, equipment vendors, and supply vendors for assigned projects.
- Understand and communicate the goals and objectives of the department or area and provides support to the implementation of plans, actions, and measurements to achieve the goals and objectives.
- Work within and assist in the development of the appropriate standards, specifications, and procedures including but not limited to those required for production and technical activities.
- Perform all other duties and special projects as required.
- Four Year college degree in an Engineering discipline required.
- 3+ years of relevant experience.
- Skilled in the use of CAD systems (3D capabilities preferred), MS Office software packages and engineering design software packages.
- Ability to apply engineering discipline training in the design of equipment and fabrications.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills, interpersonal skills, project management skills, with an ability to organize and prioritize tasks and make appropriate decisions.
- Ability to perform independent work on larger assignments requiring experience and independent judgment and under supervision of higher-level engineers, supervisor or manager.
- Ability and desire to work in a production-oriented environment under frequently changing priorities.
- Ability to train and develop others.
Company offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package including life, medical, dental, vision, flexible spending accounts, disability coverage, 401k with company contributions as well as many other options to employees. Equal Opportunity Employer.