In support of our client, a leading provider of network software and hardware-based solutions, ResourceTek is seeking an Accounts Payable Clerk to join their team in Huntsville, AL. This is a long-term, contract-to-hire opportunity.
The Accounts Payable Clerk will be responsible for assisting with Accounts Payable processing, ensuring timely vendor payment, and assisting with quarterly/yearly audit requirements. The Accounts Payable Clerk will be expected to be a team player who performs assigned tasks accurately and in a timely manner. This role will report to the Accounts Payable Supervisor.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Process vendor invoices in a timely and accurate manner, ensuring compliance with company processes and procedures.
- Assist with accounts payable processing and weekly check processing.
- Assist with quarterly and yearly audit requirements as needed.
- Other projects and assignments may result and be assigned to accommodate the changing needs of the department and the Company.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent required; Associates Degree preferred
- 5+ years of Accounts Payable and/or audit experience required.
- Basic Microsoft skills including, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook required.
ResourceTek offers industry leading compensation and benefits package. Equal Opportunity Employer.