In partnership with our client, a global leader in metals manufacturing, we are seeking an experienced Accounting and Treasury Analyst to support our client’s Mobile, AL manufacturing facility. This is a direct hire opportunity.
The ideal candidate will provide accounting and treasury support, providing forecasting and analysis of our financial results, leading internal control reviews and improvement efforts and cash management activities to meet the Client’s business goals.
- Demonstrates strong decision-making, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Interprets and applies understanding of key financial indicators to make better business decisions.
- Plans and prioritizes work to meet commitments aligned with organizational goals.
- Secures and deploys resources effectively and efficiently.
- Gains the confidence and trust of others through honesty, integrity, and authenticity.
- Performs account analysis, calculation of accruals, and support accounting activities.
- Committed involvement with key month-end closing activities.
- Lead cash management activities and propose cash strategies.
- Functions as technical liaison with corporate treasury department
- Assists in review of internal control environment and works to implement changes as needed.
- Plays key role in preparation of periodic forecasts and annual business plan.
- Leads and implements process automation and improvement processes.
- Regular interaction with technical support departments concerning financial/treasury processes.
- Provide analysis and support for special treasury/accounting projects.
- Tracking and reporting of loans and interests.
- Calculation of hedging.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance or related field, or combination of post-secondary education and related experience.
- Minimum of 5 years’ accounting experience in a large manufacturing environment, preferably in steel industry.
- Sound knowledge of IFRS and US GAAP.
- Ability to research, compile, analyze and interpret data accurately and timely.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Products (Outlook, Excel, Teams, Word, PowerPoint).
- CPA/MBA preferred.
- Highly skilled in SAP FI module, with a sound working knowledge of large ERP system.
Client provides industry leading compensation package including relocation, annual bonus, PTO, holidays, etc. Equal Opportunity Employer.