In support of our client, an Industrial Fabricator and Installer, ResourceTek is seeking a CNC Plasma Programmer / Operator with industrial maintenance experience. This role is located in Wilson, NC and is a project-based contract to direct hire opportunity.
This position involves day to day programming and operation of CNC, high-definition plasma table while maintaining acceptable levels of quality as well as some maintenance and shop organization responsibilities. The employee will work closely with management and be given necessary continual training and support to keep up with a busy production schedule in a fast-paced environment.
Qualification Highlights / Position Responsibilities
- Ability to properly use and read a measuring tape, calipers, and other measuring tools
- Basic computer operating skills. AutoCAD experience is a plus
- Basic CNC programming knowledge is a plus
- Must be self-motivated and able to maintain acceptable levels of performance with minimal supervision
- Must be detailed oriented and possess excellent organizational and time management skills
- Must be analytical and able to solve problems
- Ability to operate a forklift, overhead crane, and other material handling tools safely and efficiently
- Must be mechanically inclined
- Basic CNC operation/maintenance experience is a plus
- Must be willing to work some overtime when production demands.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- General mathematical knowledge
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must have good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to lift 50+ lbs. repeatedly throughout the day
ResourceTek offers an industry leading compensation and benefits package including employee medical, dental, and vision insurance, paid holidays and vacation, and supplemental insurances.
ResourceTek - An Equal Opportunity