In support of our client, a leading global supplier of titanium alloy products, ResourceTek is seeking a Maintenance Supervisor to join their team near Clearwater, FL. This is a direct hire opportunity with a top industry leader.
The Maintenance Supervisor will provide Maintenance employees with guidance, direction, and supervision in support of departmental operations.
- Execute planned and scheduled maintenance operations within assigned area of responsibility.
- Maintain a positive work environment by regularly communicating with employees on the shop floor and responding to employee issues and concerns in a timely manner.
- Promptly address performance issues.
- Coordinate and supervise daily activities of business support and Maintenance team.
- Set priorities for the team to ensure task completion.
- Coordinate work activities with other Supervisors.
- Maintain well-organized and productive work areas.
- Actively promote all company policies and expectations, especially in support of safety plans and results.
- Work with others to achieve department and company goals and objectives.
- Perform all other duties and special projects as assigned.
- Two- or Four-year college degree preferred. High School Diploma required.
- 2+ years of supervisory experience in a manufacturing/maintenance environment.
- Requires flexibility in terms of shift assignment and/or rotations and the ability to work extensive hours in support of continuous operations.
- Experience coordinating internal and external resources.
- Demonstrated leadership ability setting high expectations for performance.
- Proven innovative problem-solving skills, good business judgment and decision-making skills.
- Requires assertiveness in support of safety and operational requirements.
- Requires excellent verbal and written communication skills, excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills. Good analytical and problem-solving skills. Good time management and priorities management skills. Team player with the ability to work in a fast-paced and ever-changing production environment.
- Good negotiation skills and a strong ability to influence others.
Company offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package including life, medical, dental, vision, flexible spending accounts, disability coverage, 401k with company contributions as well as many other options to employees. Equal Opportunity Employer.