ResourceTek is seeking 2 -3 Electrical/Control Systems Designers for work here in the Kingsport, TN area. This is a Full-Time, minimum 6 month contratc assignment which will start around the first of June 2021.
Primary responsibilities include:
• Design and/or Specification of DCS/Cabinets /I/O Assignments.
• Develop loop and/or card elementary drawings (analog and/or digital logic) for construction forces.
• Design and specification of PLC cabinets internal layout and wiring.
• Experience in heat trace, fire protection, lighting, grounding and lightning protection.
• Electrical power design/ Motor Control/NEC/electronic troubleshooting with fluke, oscilloscope, etc. Generation of control wiring drawings.
Microstation is the primary design software system used but AutoCAD is required on occassion.
Work schedule is an alternating 2 weeks working in the on-site engineering office and then 2 weeks working remotely from home. Individuals who live in the Upper East Tennessee, TriCities area and have previous Eastman Chemical Plant experience are encouraged to apply.