In partnership with our client, a large steel manufacturer, ResourceTek is seeking Electrical Maintenance Technicians to join their team near Hartsville, SC. This is a direct hire opportunity with a top industry leader.
- Preventive Maintenance program in order to anticipate/prevent equipment failures.
- Trouble-shoot and diagnose manufacturing and support systems and make effective repairs in an efficient manner to get equipment back into operation as quickly as possible.
- Follow established safety procedures, including wearing PPE and lock-out/tag out procedures.
- Diagnose, repair, and reprogram Programmable Logic Control, Human Machine Interface systems, and their companion controls.
- Test modified or new equipment to ensure proper and safe operation before turning equipment over to the production operators.
- Understand the plant lubrication systems, pipe, hydraulic, pumping, and pneumatic systems and to assist mechanics as needed.
- Maintain, trouble-shoot, and calibrate electro-mechanical systems.
- Operate mobile equipment as necessary in the performance of maintenance duties.
- Associates Degree in electronics or electrical engineering technology, or closely related field, or equivalent on-the-job experience.
- Understand the electrical power distribution system and trouble-shoot, diagnose, and repair as necessary including production equipment electrical system as well as for the facility.
- Familiar with the operation, application, and troubleshooting of AC and DC motors and drive systems.
- Read and understand systems drawings.
- Maintain and trouble-shoot furnace combustion systems.
- Ability to work independently or in a team setting.
- Ability to regularly lift 50 pounds.
Company offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package including life, medical, dental, vision, 401k with company contributions as well as many other options to employees. Equal Opportunity Employer.