In partnership with our client, a leader in automotive OEM automotive industry, ResourceTek is seeking a Cost Management Specialist to join their team near Huntsville, AL. This is a direct hire opportunity.
- Initially will support the establishment and ramp-up of total company and departmental budgets and cash forecast functions at a large, high-volume, cutting-edge automotive manufacturing operation.
- Visualize actual vs budget cost for Assembly Manufacturing groups. Manage accounts and cost centers for all Assembly shops. Support Cost Kaizen activities.
- Work closely with Japanese team members
- Responsible for creating actual vs. budget templates and analysis
- Prepare and analyze transaction reports
- Prepare monthly inventory audits post SOP
- Responsible for supporting cost improvement management activities
- Responsible for tracking and visualizing manufacturing actual vs. budget cost
- Study budget cost and lead PDCA activities
- Work closely with all accounting functions and manufacturing departments
- Complete monthly close activities related to costs
- Create cost targets for variable accounts
- Cross train other specialists as needed
- Support establishing the foundation of accounting and finance department such as policy setting and creating templates
- Create standardized work and manuals for the operation and job above
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Accounting or Finance or business-related field
- CPA Required
- 3-5 years Accounting Experience
- Understanding of GAAP principles
- Experience with MS Excel
- Good communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work outside OT and travel as needed (domestically and internationally)
- Experience with PeopleSoft Financials or SAP/ERP
- Experience and knowledge of accounting regulations
- Excel experience (formulas, look-ups, tables)
- Experience with MS Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access Database
Company offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package including. Equal Opportunity Employer.