In support of our client, an Industrial Fabricator and Installer, ResourceTek is seeking a Millwright with industrial maintenance and fabrication experience. This role is located in Wilson, NC and is a project-based contract to direct opportunity.
Qualification Highlights / Position Responsibilities
· Must have experience with industrial machinery installation, repair and maintenance of industrial machines and equipment.
· Works with industry-specific and high complex precision machines including but not limited to ball mills, ID fans, lube coil skids, turbines, conveyors, generators, hydraulic systems, pumps, gears, bearings, compressors etc.
· Must know how to read blueprints, schematic drawings and engineering specifications and understand how to read and interpret technical manuals in order to determine work procedures.
· Uses precision leveling and alignment tools in order to measure angles, material thickness and small distances with calipers, squares, micrometers, optical instruments and other tools.
· Fabricates and installs parts, equipment and machinery by measuring, cutting, drilling and/or welding.
· Will fit bearings, align gears and wheels, attach motors and connect belts according to manufacturer’s blueprints and drawings.
· Will plan, inspect, verify and document scope of work.
· Assembles machines and bolts, welds, rivets and fastens machinery to foundations or other structures using hand tools and power tools.
· Conducts preventative maintenance such as lubrication and fixing or repairing worn parts.
· May construct foundations for machinery.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
· Minimum 4-5 years industrial construction/maintenance experience.
· Knowledge of industrial machinery and equipment
· Understand load properties of cables, ropes, hoists and chains.
· Organization and time management
· Strong problem-solving abilities required
· Good aptitude and manual dexterity
· Knowledge of math concepts, geometry and layout.
· Demonstrated ability to lead others and provide detailed instructions.
· Must have experience using industrial hand tools and power tools.
· Must have all Journeyman Precision Millwright hand tools.
ResourceTek offers an industry leading compensation and benefits package including employee medical, dental, and vision insurance, paid holidays and vacation, and supplemental insurances.
ResourceTek - An Equal Opportunity