In support of our client, a leading provider of network software and hardware-based solutions, ResourceTek is seeking a Recruiting Consultant to join their team in Huntsville, AL. The right candidate will provide recruiting and sourcing support for various positions. Technical positions may include recruiting for engineers of different disciplines. This is a consulting opportunity.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Full lifecycle recruiting; Take ownership of Technology roles across a range of levels and functions, implementing sourcing strategies that provide a qualified and diverse candidate pool.
- Deliver an exceptional candidate experience; Manage the candidate journey and act as a candidate advocate, ensuring they are fully informed and updated.
- Market and position Company as an Employer of Choice while proactively seeking new avenues to identify and attract talent.
- Maintain pipeline of qualified candidates to deliver against critical priority requisitions.
- Ensure thorough communication & timely feedback to candidates.
- Act as a partner, consultant, and advisor to management and HR Business Partners by developing and driving strategies to recruit talent in a highly competitive market.
- Drive the sourcing, screening, interviewing, evaluation, and offer negotiation process.
- Leverage all aspects of sourcing and candidate development including job posting, job board mining, internet sourcing, social networking, employee referrals, and networking events.
- Leverage market data and insights to influence and drive quality and timely hires.
- Ensure compliance with organization policy and government regulatory guidelines.
- Explore new recruiting tools and sourcing strategies as market trends shift.
- Assist with projects related to attracting, hiring, and retaining A players.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of full lifecycle recruiting experience, preferably with experience recruiting technical talent
- Demonstrated experience recruiting passive candidates for niche or hard-to-fill roles
- Strong experience with LinkedIn Recruiter
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and constantly changing work environment
- Flexibility, collaboration, and project management skills
- Strong talent advising, influencing and consultative skills
ResourceTek offers industry leading compensation and benefits package. Equal Opportunity Employer.