In support of our client, we are seeking a Resident Project Representative to work on various Civil Site construction projects near Memphis, TN. The selected candidate will be responsible for documenting and reporting project progress using photographs, daily reports, safety reports, and periodic meetings.
- responsible for monitoring various civil site construction including Grading, Paving, Utilities, etc.
- Minimum of 4 years of progressive experience and responsibility on Civil construction projects.
- Strong knowledge in civil-site construction required.
- Ability to complete construction administration responsibilities.
- Study design, construction plan, relevant specifications and perform job site inspections as requested.
- Monitor installation of materials in accordance with the drawings and specifications.
- Perform detailed reporting and documentation of contractor activities.
- Attend job site meetings to ensure contractor(s) coordination of subcontractor efforts, resolve problems, and keep track of overall job progress.
- Ability to be courteous while providing proactive and effective interaction with the client, contractor, and design firm.
- Asphalt, Soils, and/or Concrete Technician certifications a plus.
- Previous Asphalt Foreman and/or Superintendent experience a plus.
- Knowledge in TDOT procedures and certifications in asphalt, soils, and/or concrete preferred but not required.
- Must have 4+ years’ experience being an on-site representative and ensuring all construction is done to specification and code.
ResourceTek offers an excellent compensation package including medical, dental, and vision insurances, paid holidays, short-term and long-term disability insurance, and more. ResourceTek is An Equal Opportunity Employer.