In partnership with our client, a tier 1 supplier to the automotive industry, ResourceTek is seeking Stamping Maintenance Team Members to join their team in Huntsville, AL. This is a direct hire opportunity.
- Using multiple skills, install, maintain, and repair robotic and spot welding, stamping press and related machinery in a high-volume automotive advanced manufacturing operation.
- Install, troubleshoot, and repair PLC driven equipment.
- Troubleshoot and repair electrical apparatus, wiring, electrical & electronic components of machinery & equipment.
- Assemble, install, and maintain pipe systems and related hydraulic and pneumatic equipment.
- Repair and replace gauges, valves, pressure regulators, and related equipment.
- Create and maintain preventative maintenance activities.
- Repair and maintain physical structure of facility.
- Set up and operate machine tools to repair or fabricate machine parts, jigs, fixtures, and tools.
- Complete documentation and repair records.
- Maintain work area and equipment to ensure it is clean, orderly and follows required safety regulations.
- 2-year associate degree or Certificate in technical field is preferred.
- Ability to pass pre-employment test consisting of mechanical, electrical, hydraulics, pneumatics, and PLC aptitude.
- Job is multi-skilled, but training can be provided for some skills.
- Ability to read technical equipment manuals and follow instructions.
- Ability to work rotating shifts and overtime as required.
- Regular attendance is required.
- Manual lifting of parts up to 33 lbs.
- Frequent to constant standing and walking.
- Strong attention to safety.
Company offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package. Equal Opportunity Employer.