In support of our client, a large full service architectural firm, ResourceTek is seeking an experienced BIM Coordinator to be located in Nashville, TN on a full time, direct hire basis.
The selected candidate will provide software support for the firm’s Revit users while enforcing standards and educating staff members. The BIM Coordinator will also work with the rest of the Design Technology team to develop Revit content and standards for the firm. They will use Revit software to develop content, processes, education opportunities and more. This individual should have a deep passion for technology and helping others.
- Provide day-to-day guidance for staff to optimize Revit features and follow client project modeling and coordination standards
- Assist in content creation and maintenance libraries and templates
- Assist project teams with project specific content creation
- Provide assistance to the BIM Manager as requested to upgrade existing Revit models, develop model content or families, resolve complex Revit model or software issues, etc.
- Perform Quality Management Model Reviews for compliance with firm best practices as requested
- Developing employee education plan for Autodesk Revit and other BIM technologies
- Develop and execute standard company BIM Project Execution Plans
- Experienced in creating upgrades and deployment strategies for design technologies and implementation
- The BIM Coordinator should have an advanced knowledge of the Revit software and all Plugins and supporting software necessary to produce work using Revit.
- The technology Coordinator will be the point person for answering Design Technology help requests. While it is acceptable to not have all the answers immediately, this role needs to field the questions from users, and reach out to other experts to gather knowledge and report back with information.
- Have an in-depth knowledge of all client Revit standards and process to be able to guide users in project production.
- Architecture or engineering degree with minimum 3 years practicing or minimum of 6 years design experience with an Associate's degree
- 3+ years experience in BIM Management
- 3+ years experience using Autodesk Revit
- Excellent communication skills - highly approachable and relatable
- Leadership - must be able to lead people and internal projects
- Passion and interest in BIM technology
- Experience managing BIM software
Client offers Industry leading compensation, comprehensive benefits, and a commitment to employee development and technical training make this a great place to start and/or finish your career.