In support of our client, an industrial Fabricator and Installer, we are searching for a Industrial Maintenance Technician to join their team on location near Wilson, NC. This is a contract to direct hire opportunity with the client.
- Respond to equipment troubles, evaluate specific nature of trouble through effective troubleshooting, determine causes of issues, determine necessary repair, and executes/expedites repair and recovery from equipment problem.
- Communicates specific nature of equipment repair and recovery, along with causes, to appropriate management and operations personnel.
- Documents data associated with specific trouble using appropriate maintenance management systems.
- Analyzes data associated with equipment trouble, determines and confirms specific root cause for equipment issues, develops and implements countermeasures.
- Where appropriate, develops, designs, and implements kaizen improvements to improve equipment performance and reliability.
- Conducts routine inspections of equipment for early diagnosis of machine trouble.
- Manages and executes maintenance management systems as appropriate to assigned tasks.
- Participates in engineering design review for new installations and major modifications.
- Participates in installations and start-up assistance for new installation and major modifications.
- Assists in the development and delivery of necessary training (operational and maintenance) associated with major projects.
- Maintain equipment for industrial production, industrial processing, pipeline distribution systems, and conveyors.
- Experience with motors, gear boxes and pumps.
- Ability to install machinery and make minor adjustments to the equipment
- Decommission equipment to make repairs and replace broken parts (clean and lubricate parts)
- Perform preventive maintenance tasks
- Reassemble equipment
- Test and observe running machinery
- Use soldering irons, hoists and lifts, grinders, hand tools, power tools, welding equipment, testing equipment.
- Read and use blueprints, schematics, manuals, technical drawings, work orders, test results, machine error messages.
- Utilize companies’ database software to record all work activities
- Comply with Osha standards as well as clients safety guidelines
- Work with a maintenance team to maintain clients equipment and machinery
- Minimum of 2-year technical degree (associate of science) in electronics, robotics, general technology or related technical field.
- 2+ years of experience in a multi-craft industrial manufacturing environment or 3+ years of experience as maintenance technician in a multi-craft industrial manufacturing environment or Veteran (exiting military) candidate from a highly technical job field with at least 6+ years of active duty service (e.g. US Navy- Nuclear or Aviation field, US Air Force Missile Technicians, etc.).
ResourceTek offers an industry leading compensation and benefits package including employee medical, dental, and vision insurance, paid holidays and vacation, and supplemental insurances.
ResourceTek - An Equal Opportunity Employer