In support of our client, an Industrial Fabricator and Installer, ResourceTek is seeking a Drafting Fabrication Coordinator with 3D experience. This role is located in Wilson, NC and is a project-based contract to direct opportunity.
Selected candidate will coordinate multiple projects with respect to initial schedule and/or any revisions required. Understand and interpret field dimensions and revise shop drawings to produce fabrication drawings. Assist with the production of fabrication cut lists and/or fabrication sketches. Assisting management with outside drafting resources, and interact with internal project managers, manufacturers, and architects as needed. Optimize efficient quantities of material for best usage. Looking for someone who is proficient in 3D modelling and has experience with general arrangements including structural drafting. Working closely with our project managers and shop manager on drawings for submittal which will eventually go to fabrication. Selected candidate will be expected to coordinate with management and/or employees from other departments in the manufacturing/fabrication/assembly process.
- 2-5 years of experience in 3D drafting
- AutoCAD and Solidworks or Inventor 3D experience required.
- Experience producing fabrication drawings for industrial machines preferred.
- Previous experience in a leadership role is preferred, but not required.
- Must be familiar with welding processes.
- Must be able to read blueprints.
- Experience with metal fabrication is preferred.
- Excellent communication skills; able to converse professionally with shop and office employees, supervisors, managers, and executives.
- Microsoft Office experience required.
ResourceTek offers an industry leading compensation and benefits package including employee medical, dental, and vision insurance, paid holidays and vacation, and supplemental insurances.
ResourceTek - An Equal Opportunity