ResourceTek is the Human Capital division of Barge Design Solutions. We specialize in providing technical services to industry and government in all areas of Engineering, Information Technology, and a broad range of other Technical disciplines.
In support of our client, a tier one automotive supplier, we are searching for a Multi-Craft Maintenance Technician to join their team on location near Wilson, NC. This is a direct hire opportunity.
- Respond to equipment troubles, evaluate specific nature of trouble through effective troubleshooting, determine causes of trouble, determine necessary repair, and executes/expedites repair and recovery from equipment trouble.
- Communicates specific nature of equipment repair and recovery, along with causes, to appropriate management and operations personnel.
- Documents data associated with specific trouble using appropriate maintenance management systems.
- Analyzes data associated with equipment trouble, determines and confirms specific root cause for equipment trouble, develops and implements countermeasures.
- Where appropriate, develops, designs, and implements kaizen improvements to improve equipment performance and reliability.
- Conducts routine inspections of equipment for early diagnosis of machine trouble.
- Manages and executes maintenance management systems as appropriate to assigned tasks.
- Participates in engineering design review for new installations and major modifications.
- Participates in installations and start-up assistance for new installation and major modifications.
- Assists in the development and delivery of necessary training (operational and maintenance) associated with major projects.
- Maintain equipment for industrial production, industrial processing, pipeline distribution systems, conveyors.
- Experience with motors, pumps.
- Install machinery
- Make minor adjustments to equipment and machinery
- Take apart equipment to make repairs
- Replace worn and broken parts
- Perform preventive maintenance
- Inspect parts for damage
- Reassemble equipment
- Test and observe running machinery
- Use soldering irons, hoists and lifts, grinders, hand tools, power tools, welding equipment, testing equipment.
- Test fixed machinery
- Clean and lubricate parts
- Read and use blueprints, schematics, manuals, technical drawings, work orders, test results, machine error messages.
- Record all work activities
- Use database software.
- Comply with safety regulations
- Work with a maintenance team
- Minimum of 2-year technical degree (associate of science) in electronics, robotics, general technology or related technical field with at least 2+ years of experience in a multi-craft industrial manufacturing environment or within a military technical job field. (Experience with any brand or type of PLC or robots is acceptable. This is an older manufacturing facility that has gone through numerous updates and refurbishing).
- 3+ years of experience as maintenance technician in a multi-craft industrial manufacturing environment.
- Veteran (exiting military) candidate from a highly technical job field with at least 6+ years of active duty service (e.g. US Navy- Nuclear or Aviation field, US Air Force Missile Technicians, etc.).
- Working schedule is a 12-hour, swing shift with 7 days off in a row every 4 weeks.
- Client offers over 31 Benefits and Privileges that include medical, dental, vision, 401k, and more.
We are An Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer