In support of our client, a global automotive supplier, we are searching for a Maintenance Administrator with Excel experience to join their team located in Wilson, NC. This is a short-term contract opportunity within their manufacturing and maintenance operations.
In this role, the selected candidate will work directly with engineering staff, maintenance managers and planners in the development of Preventative Maintenance tasks, procedures and functions utilizing Excel. This role consists of transferring PM data from Excel to the client’s CMMS program per management request.
Will work in cooperation with our clients’ in-house managerial and maintenance supervisors to meet needs and goals on-time and in-budget.
- Strong Computer Skills required
- Previous CMMS (Computerized Maintenance Management System) experience required
- Requirement gathering
- Experience working in an industrial setting and familiarity with production equipment
- Find production equipment, analyze tasks, formatting, and data entry experience necessary
- AS degree in Maintenance, Engineering, Design preferred (Relevant work experience will be considered)
- Preventative Maintenance Planning experience a plus
- Industrial manufacturing experience required
Successful candidates will have previous administrative experience using MS Office, specifically Excel as well as experience in a manufacturing environment. Previous experience in industrial maintenance, CMMS programs and mechanical aptitude is desired.
ResourceTek - An Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug free workplace