ResourceTek is the Human Capital division of Barge Design Solutions, a multi-discipline Engineering firm. We specialize in providing technical services to industry and government in all areas of Engineering, Information Technology, and a broad range of other Technical disciplines.
In support of our client, we are seeking a Resident Project Representative to work on a large Civil Site Construction project near Atlanta, GA. This is an immediate opportunity with a high-profile client and has an anticipated duration of 6-8 weeks.
- Minimum of 5 years of progressive experience and responsibility on Civil construction projects.
- A strong knowledge of utilities civil-site construction required.
- Ability to complete construction administration responsibilities including management of RFI’s, change orders, and review of engineering drawings as required based on project goals
- Perform field inspections and complete basic engineering calculations.
- Ability to be courteous while providing proactive and effective interaction with the client, contractor, and design firm. Must possess excellent writing skills
- Asphalt, Soils, and/or Concrete Technician certifications a plus.
- Individual must be able to work onsite near Atlanta, GA and open to a flexible work schedule.
Interested candidates should apply via the posting.