In partnership with our client, a leading provider to the aerospace industry, ResourceTek is seeking a Training Developer to join their team in Huntsville, AL. The right candidate will provide training support to the entire facility. This is a contract-to-hire opportunity.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS (BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO)
- Creates training plans based on needs assessments
- Develops, manage, and improve training materials
- Schedule, track, and documents training
- Responsible for the presentation of all related training
- Partners with employees and management to communicate various human resource policies, procedures, laws, standards, and other government regulations.
- Facilitates or provides training (including new-hire orientation) to the workforce.
- Works with EHS to implement and maintain safety compliance and best practices.
- Participate in continuous improvement activities.
- Maintains training rooms
- Regular attendance is required.
- Perform other duties as required
- 3+ years professional experience in training in a manufacturing environment
- Experience creating training plans and training matrixes
- Excellent communication skills, including written, verbal, and public speaking
- Strong problem-solving skills with a focus on continuous improvement
- Experience in a team-based environment
- Ability to handle multiple priorities, issues, projects with successful delivery
- Excellent judgement and decision making in complex situations
- Able to create and modify documents in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Ability to travel 10%, domestically and internationally.
- Experience with start-up manufacturing training project is a plus.
- Must be flexible to work in all areas and in your department regardless of duties listed above in order to accomplish goals and objectives.
- Work is conducted in an industrial office/plant setting.
- Frequent movement throughout an industrial plant environment being exposed to high noise levels and equipment normally used in stamping/welding/Ecoat environments.
ResourceTek offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package. Equal Opportunity Employer.