In partnership with our client, a tier 1 supplier to the automotive industry, ResourceTek is seeking a Die Maintenance Team Member to join their team in Huntsville, AL. This is a direct hire opportunity.
- Inspect, maintain, and repair stamping dies, jigs, and related equipment in a high-volume automotive advanced manufacturing operation.
- Lift, move, and separate dies safely using hoist or crane.
- Troubleshoot to find root cause of problems and make repairs to tooling
- Interpret customer prints, engineering specifications and functional requirements.
- Polish, grind, clean, hand weld and hand finish die tooling.
- Measure die parts using metric scale.
- Disassemble and assemble to design specifications.
- Wire limit switches.
- Fabricate items as needed.
- Operate milling machines, lathes, and surface grinders and other die manufacturing machines
- Complete documentation and repair records.
- Maintains work area and equipment to ensure it is clean, orderly and follows required safety regulations.
- 2-year associate degree or Certificate in technical field is preferred
- Ability to pass die maintenance aptitude pre-employment test.
- Ability to read prints, technical manuals, and follow instructions.
- Ability to work rotating shifts and overtime as required.
- Regular attendance is required.
- Manual lifting of parts up to 33 lbs.
- Frequent to constant standing and walking.
- Strong attention to safety.
Company offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package. Equal Opportunity Employer.