In support of our client, a leading provider of network software and hardware-based solutions, we are seeking multiple OSP Field Surveyors for multiple locations. The right candidates will gather the necessary field information regarding aerial and buried or underground Outside Plant (OSP) telecommunications cables and associated facilities. This is a long-term contract position.
- Retrieve planning documents from designated system
- Validate information provided by planning and engage as needed for clarity
- Complete accelerated site survey form
- Complete picture package
- Complete leave behind package and leave with customer
- Load all documents into designated system
- Perform inspections during and after construction to ensure compliance with original designs and customer specifications
- Understand OSP principles, work order procedures, telecommunication industry standards, and be in compliance with the latest revisions of any relevant Safety Codes, Electric Codes, customer practices and procedures, local and governmental jurisdiction, and be in accordance with instructions supplied by customer.
- High School Diploma or GED required. Associates Degree preferred.
- 2+ years of previous experience as a Site Surveyor is required.
- PLS/LSIT certification is preferred.
- Understanding of construction detailing.
- Excellent verbal, written, phone, and interpersonal skills.
- Proven strong analytical / problem solving skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.
ResourceTek offers an excellent benefits package. Equal Opportunity Employer.