On behalf of our client,a multi-dicipline provider of professional engineering and technical personnel to government organizations, ResourceTek is searching for a Project Manager/On-Site Supervisor of Administrative and Technical Support Services, for a five (5) year assignment in Arlington, VA with an anticipated start date in the Fall of 2020.
This position will be tasked with developing programs to support the company’s strategic direction, as well as creating and managing long term goals. The Project Manager/On-Site Supervisor of Administrative and Technical Support Services will be reporting to the organizations Program Manager.
Role and Responsibilities
- Supervise employees to ensure effective and timely processing of work assignments review the work completed by contractor personnel and ensure that procedures, operations, and directions issued by the Program Manager have been complied with and satisfactorily implemented.
- Monitor the workflow to ensure minimum backlog and maximum productivity.
- Prepare documentation regarding any performance deficiencies.
- At the discretion of the Program Manager, the On-Site Supervisor(s) shall brief newly assigned personnel regarding duties and functions as assigned and monitor their progress.
- The On- Site Supervisor(s) shall be under the direct supervision of the Program Manager and shall interface with the Program Manager regarding all performance, technical, or personnel matters.
- The On-Site Supervisor(s) shall maintain time and attendance and production logs of each employee supervised and shall certify the accuracy of the information.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field.
- 2 years’ experience in a supervisory role.
- Capable and skilled in oral and written communications and able to apply these skills in communicating with all levels of management.
- Technically qualified in all aspects of contract management and ensure that all tasks identified are completed in accordance with contract requirements.
- Must be 18 years of age
- Must be US citizen