On behalf of our client,a multi-dicipline provider of professional engineering and technical personnel to government organizations, ResourceTek is searching for a Program Manager of Administrative and Technical Support Services for a five (5) year assignment in Arlington, VA with an anticipated start date in the Fall of 2020.
This position will be tasked with developing programs to support the company’s strategic direction, as well as creating and managing long term goals. The Program Manager of Administrative and Technical Support Services will be reporting to the organizations Operations Manager.
Role and Responsibilities
- Day-to-Day direction of all employees under DOJ contract
- Assignment of staff personnel to appropriate shifts, or employment functions/tasks/duties
- Monitoring staff workload per labor category to ensure contract compliance
- Establishment or improvement of procedures and controls, where necessary, to ensure that all services meet specified requirements.
- Responsible for day-to-day coordination of project activities and single-point-of-contact (SPOC) for client.
- Ensure resources are provided that are capable of performing administrative professional and technical sup
- Act for the Contractor in the Day-to-day matters under this contract to include, but not limited to, the following: provide the COR with status reports; monitor the contract to ensure all tasks are being properly executed; make suggestions to the COR for improvements, if any, of the operation and prevention of problems; and respond to requests from the COF, whether administrative or technical.
- Ensure that all Contractor employees are fully qualified for the labor categories under which they are assigned and that Contract employees perform the work efficiently and in a timely manner. The PM must have the authority to handle all disciplinary matters involving the Contractor employees and to sign all papers, documents and/or reports on behalf of the Contractor.
- Ensure that other key personnel assigned perform all document reviews, data analysis, on-line data entry support, coordinate recommendation of revisions to user documentation, and maintain files and records, as required.
- Conduct staff meetings on performance matters, including changes to processes or policy, production, issues in work products, disposition of files, attendance, and policy and procedural matters.
- Maintain his or her own individual time and attendance record and shall ensure that the time and attendance records of all employees employed in the performance of the contract are accurate, complete, and submitted in a timely manner to ensure proper payment. port functions that commensurate with the contracts personnel staffing levels.
- Organize programs and activities in accordance with our core values and in line with long- and short-term goals for the company.
- Develop new programs to match and support the strategic direction of the company.
- Develop a budget and operating plan and submitting it for review by executive leadership team.
- Develop an evaluation method to assess program strengths and identify areas for improvement.
- Manage a team with a diverse array of talents and responsibilities coming from multiple disciplines and with unique goals.
- Ensure goals are met in areas including client satisfaction, safety, quality and team member performance.
- Implement and Manage changes quickly and effectively to ensure project goals are achieved.
- Produce accurate and timely reporting of program status throughout its life cycle.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field.
- 5 years program management experience
- Technically qualified in all aspects of contract management and ensure that all tasks identified are completed in accordance with contract requirements
- Skilled in planning, supervisory, leadership, financial, and operational skills combined with the ability to develop and implement strategies and action plans to achieve desired objectives.
- Must be 18 years of age
- Must be US citizen