Process Monitoring Spcialist
ResourceTek is the Human Capital division of Barge Design Solutions, a multi-discipline engineering firm. We specialize in providing technical recruitment and staffing services to industry and government in all areas of Engineering, Information Technology, and a broad range of other Technical disciplines.
In support of our client, a leader in automotive OEM, we are seeking an experienced Process Monitoring Specialist located in Vance, AL. The right candidate will provide technical planning, coordination, design, and implementation of all Process Monitoring Systems (WinCC, Sicalis, iPortal, Qlikview, QlikSense). This is a long-term, multi-year contract opportunity.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Design, develop, program, configure & implement Visual Management Boards (VMS/Andon) according to current Client standards. This includes layout, faults, counters, buffers, marquee, etc.
- Provide technical planning, coordination, design, and implementation for changes to current Process Monitoring Systems (WinCC, Sicalis, iPortal, Qlik)
- Support and enhance visualization screens developed in WinCC, Sicalis, and iPortal systems to include project requirements.
- Implement VMS Boards and Visualization interfaces to new project equipment (PLCs). This includes alternations required for existing equipment.
- Perform validation and testing with project team and various shop functions to ensure requirements met (includes PLC/Tag fault accuracy)
- Ensure implementation of redundancy for VMS Board and Visualization fault/downtime screens
- Drive data cleansing efforts related to fault monitoring and alerting
- Document current and new interfaces related to fault monitoring equipment/VMS Boards
- Perform safe work practices and participate in training and safety programs positively and proactively by following safety rules, procedures, regulations, standards, and laws.
- Report all unsafe acts, unsafe conditions, and injuries to a supervisor or Human Resources.
- Work safely 100% of the time.
- Perform other duties as required
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology/Management, Computer Engineering/Computer, Electrical Engineering, Software Engineering, or related area or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum of three (3) years of relevant professional experience in Information Systems or Engineering combined with experience in evaluation of system requirements, computer system/database design in support of business processes.
- Within the required years of experience, must have at least one-year experience working in the data science field.
- Software & Database Skills: (WinCC, Sicalis, iPortal, VMS Boards, MS-SQL-Server)
- Frameworks & Languages: (VBScript, C-Script, Delphi, Batch Scripts)
- Programming Languages: C, C++, Visual Basic, Qlik, C#, VB.net, VB5/6, Java, ASP.net
- Technologies: XML, JSON, .NET Remoting, ADO, ADO.net, ODBC, OPC, GIT
- Network Protocols: TCP/IP, UDP
ResourceTek offers industry-leading compensation and benefits. Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Working Days of the Week: Monday – Friday
- Core hours 7:00am ‐4:00pm
- Weekly Overtime Expected: Yes, approx. avg 2 hrs per week
- Weekend Work Expected: Yes, some work will be required outside of production time
- Saturdays per month: 1
- Sundays per month: 1
- Assignment Start Date: As soon as practical
- 11 paid holidays, 40 hours PTO accrued, medical benefits exceed ACA guidelines
- All candidates are submitted at once