In support of our client, a hardware integration and support manufacturing services DOD company, ResourceTek is seeking an Electromechanical Assembly Technician to join their team in Huntsville, AL. This is a long-term opportunity with the possibility of going direct for the right candidate.
Candidate will be responsible for electronic and mechanical assembly of a variety of electronic hardware including electrical chassis, cables and electromechanical assembly efforts. This position will work on a variety of products to include both military and commercial customers. Candidate may also maintain and troubleshoot production equipment.
- Candidate must be a U.S Citizen and have at least 5-years of experience in manufacturing or assembly work.
- Candidate must have a High school Diploma.
- Candidate must have experience with cable fabrication and general mechanical assembly.
- Candidate must have experience assembling electromechanical assemblies, some of which are small.
- Must also have experience assembling cable harnesses.
- Candidate will be required to have the computer skills associated with these assembly tasks, including proficiency in using corporate production control processes, creating documents and spreadsheets for manufacturing information such as work instructions, parts lists, inventory reports, etc.
- Basic experience reading mechanical assembly drawings, electrical schematics, and other manufacturing documentation will be required.
- Candidate must be a resident of or be willing to relocate to the Huntsville, AL area.
- Security Requirements Candidate must be a US Citizen and possess (and be able to maintain) a Final Secret Clearance or meet the eligibility to obtain (and maintain) a Secret Clearance.
- IPC-620 and J-STD-001 certification for Electronic Assemblies and/or cable assemblies are a plus.
- Experience in testing electromechanical assemblies is a plus.
- Experience in maintaining and operating production equipment is a plus.
Company offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package. Equal Opportunity Employer.