In support of our client, a hardware integration and support manufacturing services DOD company, ResourceTek is seeking an Assembly Integration Lead to join their team in Huntsville, AL. The right candidate will oversee the electronic, mechanical, and cable assembly of a variety of electrical and mechanical hardware. This position will lead a team on a variety of projects to include both military and commercial customers. This is a long-term opportunity with the possibility of going direct for the right candidate.
- Lead the planning, development, and implementation of the assembly and integration
- Lead assembly and integration procedure development, review, and execution.
- Oversee all necessary assembly tools and other shop aids as needed.
- Liaise with all levels of program and engineering staff on design, assembly, and integration matters and support other teams/disciplines, as necessary.
- Apply technical knowledge to determine and set technical objectives to analyze, investigate, and resolve advanced engineering problems, including future applications and engineering developments
- Candidate must have at least 10-years of experience in manufacturing or assembly work.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or related technical field of study preferred
- Candidate must have experience with cable fabrication and electrical and mechanical assembly.
- Must also have experience assembling cable harnesses.
- IPC-620 and J-STD-001 certification for Electronic Assemblies and/or cable assemblies are a plus.
- Experience in testing electromechanical assemblies is a plus.
- Experience in maintaining and operating production equipment is a plus.
- Candidate will be required to have the computer skills associated with these assembly tasks, including proficiency in using corporate production control processes, creating documents and spreadsheets for manufacturing information such as work instructions, parts lists, inventory reports, etc.
- Basic experience reading mechanical assembly drawings, electrical schematics, and other manufacturing documentation will be required.
- Candidate must be a resident of or be willing to relocate to the Huntsville, AL area.
- Security Requirements Candidate must be a US Citizen and possess (and be able to maintain) a Final Secret Clearance or meet the eligibility to obtain (and maintain) a Secret Clearance.
Company offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package. Equal Opportunity Employer.