ResourceTek, in support of our client, an architectural, planning, and interior design firm based in Nashville, Tennessee, is seeking an Architect with Design experience to join their team.
In this role, you will join a team of architects who work with companies across the United States on projects that range from renovations and additions to master planning and new facilities. The primary clients are in Healthcare and Higher Education industries.
- Assisting in completion of project deliverables from concept through construction
- Design and document production
- Coordination with the documents of engineering and consulting disciplines
- Code research and agency reviews
- Client, consultant, and contractor meetings
- Marketing and outreach
- 6+ years' experience
- Experience in healthcare design preferred
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Architecture
- Experience using Autodesk Revit
- Registered Architect licensure and LEED accreditation preferred
- Strong design abilities, attention to detail, professionalism, and excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, are a must, as are the ability to problem-solve, work as a team, balance priorities, and function in a vibrant open-studio office.
- Ability to travel up to twice per month may be required
Our client offers an excellent benefits and compensation package.
ResourceTek is an Equal Opportunity Employer and drug free workplace.