In support of our client, a leader in automotive OEM, we are seeking an experienced IT Project Manager located in Vance, AL. The right candidate will support the Project Manager and Project Team in the coordination, planning and control of the project. This is a long-term, contract-to-hire opportunity.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide project management support for the project with minimal supervision from the Project Manager to ensure the agreed project management methods and standards are implemented throughout the project.
- Maintains all project overview documentation (Scope, Cost Reporting, Timeline reporting, and various status reports)
- Maintain EPM (Project Management Tool) at a total project level (Current Project Status, etc.)
- Gathers and consolidates information from all Work Package Leads (WPLs) to provide complete IT Project Overview
- Maintains project cost and timeline, including consolidation and tracking (for all WP Leads)
- Analyzing timeline for gaps to determine risks together with WPLs
- Develop and maintain the project library, filing, recording and reporting systems. Set up and maintain systems for recording and tracking of project costs.
- Reports directly to the Project Manager
- Weekly/Monthly/Adhoc Report preparations
- Supports Work Package Leads with documentation as needed
- Meeting with IT Project Leads
- Data analysis upon request
- Escalate timeline, scope, and cost issues to project management
- Maintain Timeline at a total project level
- Maintain Risk Log at a total project level
- Maintain Cost Sheet at a total project level
- Prepare Quality Gate documents for Project Manager
- Attend WPL and TPL meetings as needed.
- Perform safe work practices and participate in trainings and safety programs in a positive and proactive way by following safety rules, procedures, regulations, standards and laws.
- Report all unsafe acts, unsafe conditions, and injuries to supervisor or Human Resources.
- Work safely 100% of the time.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Minimum of three (3) years of relevant professional experience in Project management in an administrative function.
- Bachelor's degree in Project Management or Information Technology
- Demonstrates Project Management experience
- Strong computer systems skills
- Strong negotiation and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to adapt and adjust to changing schedules to meet project requirements and milestones.
- Strong familiarity with project management software, such as MS Project, etc.
- Technically competent with various software programs, such as MS Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Bilingual English and German
- PMP Certification (Project Management)
- IT Business Consulting Certification
ResourceTek offers industry leading compensation and benefits. Equal Opportunity Employer.