ResourceTek is the Human Capital division of Barge Design Solutions, a multi-discipline Engineering firm. We specialize in providing technical recruitment and staffing services to industry and government in all areas of Engineering, Information Technology, and a broad range of other Technical disciplines.
In support of our client, a global automotive OEM located in Decherd, Tennessee, we are seeking an experienced Electrical Engineer with experience in power distribution and facility systems including lighting, fire and security systems. This is a long-term, program-based assignment supporting on-going facility expansion and improvement projects.
- Manage Electrical projects from development of bid packages through installation and commissioning of electrical power distribution systems for industrial facilities. Automotive manufacturing experience desired.
- Determine electrical equipment needs and quantities for development of new and additions to existing power systems.
- Manage voltage drop, short circuit, power factor, and sag and stress in a timely manner.
- Provide engineering support to operations and maintenances of power distribution systems.
- Monitor performances of electrical systems and recommend improvements.
- Analyze system failures and suggest appropriate resolutions.
- Work in compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Develop best practices and share with other team members.
- Propose cost reduction initiatives while maintaining high efficiency of electrical transmission and distribution systems.
- Work with Manager in planning and executing assigned electrical distribution projects within deadlines and budgets.
- Wear safety equipment and follow safety procedures at all times.
- Identify and notify safety concerns to management promptly.
- Assist in constriction specifications, material selection, and foundation design activities.
- Maintain documentations of all engineering tasks performed for future reference purposes.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, or related field preferred
- Experience with AutoCAD desired, but not required.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience is required
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply to the posting or reach out to one of our knowledgeable recruiters at firstname.lastname@example.org. ResourceTek provides a comprehensive compensation and benefits package that includes group medical, paid holidays and vacation, 401k participation, Flexspend and other supplemental benefits.
ResourceTek is an equal opportunity employer that believes strength is in diversity.