ResourceTek is the Human Capital division of Barge Design Solutions. We specialize in providing technical recruitment and staffing services to industry and government in all areas of Engineering, Information Technology, and a broad range of other Technical disciplines.
ResourceTek in partnership with our client, a multi-discipline engineering firm, we are seeking a Senior Project Manager. In this role, you will join our client’s Water Services business unit in the Houston, TX office.
Responsibilities for this position include:
- This role manages water and wastewater projects that have a significant impact on meeting financial, business, and strategic goals for the firm and facilitates a collaborative work environment that advances initiatives and supports a positive workplace culture.
- Balances a combination of client relationship management and project delivery work.
- Ensures that the company is the client's consultant-of-choice, that we have a thorough understanding of the client's consulting needs and are seen as their best advocate for accomplishing their goals.
- Develops and maintains consistent relationships with key decision-makers within the client organization.
- Identifies opportunities to influence and create the client’s perception of the company.
- Maintains an understanding of regulations, competitors, and external drivers that may affect our clients.
- Works with Leadership, CSLs, and Technical Managers to develops & negotiate standard and non-standard contracts including subcontracts to comply with company terms.
- Prepares and establishes Project Management Plans involving multiple Business Units and/or multiple offices.
- This role may have office leadership responsibilities to ensure company information is communicated and local office needs are resolved.
- Active role in advising and executing strategic and business planning activities.
- Attends various leadership meetings.
- Performs other duties as requested.
- This role leads a group of professionals through a project.
- This role mentors other professionals and PM's.
- Leadership and effective application of processes and procedures that drive financial metrics and quality expectations of mid-sized and less conventional projects.
- On average this position manages $2M in revenue.
- This role has individual sales goals for specific clients. Develop and implement a plan to meet this sales goal.
- Embrace and champion our Purpose, Vision, and Values with all employees, teams, and direct reports.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited program.
- Minimum of 10 years experience.
- Registered Professional Engineer.
- Attend and participate in PM training programs.