3 ways to get started
Find out why so many companies choose us for their Technical staffing needs.
What I’ve seen is a company whose people are hardworking, easy to get along with, willing to help, and an excellent advocate for me and my needs.
- Apprentice (Field Services)
- Assembly Integration Lead
- CNC Machinist
- Delta V Specialist
- Die Maintenance Assistant Manager
- Electrical Engineer - Automotive Facilities
- Electromechanical Assembly Technician
- Fire Protection Engineer (FPE II)
- Fire Protection Engineer I (FPE I)
- Fire Protection Technician 1 (FPT I)
- Fire Protection Technician II (FPT II)
- Fire Protection Technician III (FPT III)
- Industrial / Mechanical Engineering Intern
- Jr. Accountant/Accounting Assistant
- Lead Structural Designer
- Logistics Engineer
- Machine Design Engineer
- Maintenance Supervisor
- Mechanical Assembly Technician
- Mechanical Project Engineer
- Mechanical Technician
- NDT Level II - Reading
- Network Architect
- Planning Engineer, Automotive Equipment
- Program Manager of Admin and Technical Support Services
- Project Manager/On-Site Supervisor of Admin and Technical Support Services
- Senior Fire Protection Engineer
- Senior Instrumentation & Controls Designer
- Senior Packaging Engineer
- Senior Project Manager - Water/Wastewater Civil Engineer
- Stamping Engineering Specialist
- Stamping Maintenance Supervisor
- Supplier Quality Engineer
- System Analyst
- Technical Support Specialist
- Welding Maintenance Assistant Manager
- Welding Maintenance Supervisor
Get In Touch
What We Do
ResourceTek provides technical staff augmentation, professional recruitment and support services to our partner clients in industry and government. We have proven experience providing highly qualified technical talent in the areas of Engineering, Design, Information Technology, Construction Project Management and other technical disciplines.
How We Help
We help both job seekers and companies looking for technical talent. If you would like to request talent, learn how our service can help your business or project or apply for open positions, please contact us or call your local office.
Technical Human Resources
ResourceTek has a proven track record of providing personnel in various disciplines on a nationwide basis including: Engineering and Design, Information Technology, Industrial Maintenance, and Construction Management.
We specialize in developing customized technical staffing and workforce management solutions for companies in manufacturing, automotive, energy, aerospace, and defense, banking/finance, engineering and construction.
Because we value our employees, ResourceTek provides an industry leading benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, Roth and Traditional 401k, Flexspend and more. Our packages are flexible and can be customized to your needs.