3 ways to get started
Find out why so many companies choose us for their Technical staffing needs.
What I’ve seen is a company whose people are hardworking, easy to get along with, willing to help, and an excellent advocate for me and my needs.
- Accounting Specialist
- Apprentice (Field Services)
- Aviation Planning Manager I
- Aviation Project Manager
- Cleaning Crew Member
- Construction Administrator
- Die Maintenance Team Member
- Electrical Controls Engineer
- Electrical Engineer - Automotive Facilities
- Electrical Maintenance Manager
- Electromechanical Assembly Technician
- Fire Protection Engineer (FPE II)
- Fire Protection Engineer I (FPE I)
- Fire Protection Technician 1 (FPT I)
- Fire Protection Technician II (FPT II)
- Fire Protection Technician III (FPT III)
- Japanese Translator
- Jr. Accountant/Accounting Assistant
- Maintenance Administrator - Excel
- Maintenance Supervisor
- Mechanical Assembly Technician
- Mechanical Maintenance Manager
- Mechanical Maintenance Supervisor
- Mechanical Technician
- Multi-Craft Maintenance Technician
- Night Shift Superintendent
- OSP Field Surveyor
- Packaging Specialist
- Project Support Specialist
- Resident Project Represenative
- Senior Fire Protection Engineer
- Senior Project Manager - Water/Wastewater Civil Engineer
- Survey Technician
- Unmanned Aircraft Systems (UAS) Program Development Manager
Get In Touch
What We Do
ResourceTek provides technical staff augmentation, professional recruitment and support services to our partner clients in industry and government. We have proven experience providing highly qualified technical talent in the areas of Engineering, Design, Information Technology, Construction Project Management and other technical disciplines.
How We Help
We help both job seekers and companies looking for technical talent. If you would like to request talent, learn how our service can help your business or project or apply for open positions, please contact us or call your local office.
Technical Human Resources
ResourceTek has a proven track record of providing personnel in various disciplines on a nationwide basis including: Engineering and Design, Information Technology, Industrial Maintenance, and Construction Management.
We specialize in developing customized technical staffing and workforce management solutions for companies in manufacturing, automotive, energy, aerospace, and defense, banking/finance, engineering and construction.
Because we value our employees, ResourceTek provides an industry leading benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, Roth and Traditional 401k, Flexspend and more. Our packages are flexible and can be customized to your needs.